Here's what I like about it:
- deep discount to tangible book value (over $10 million TBV - after deduction of non-controlling interest vs. $8.14 million market cap),
- recently profitable (if only marginally),
- cash exceeds 50% of market cap ($4.3 million cash),
- stock price roughly doubling earlier this week and now almost back to where it started, despite no news in interim that I've been able to find (i.e. someone liked it at $3.50 just 3 days ago), and
- activist investors (Twinleaf) circling.
Purely on the basis of financial statement and trading metrics, THST was rated 15th most attractive buy per the DDIM.com algorithm as of last Friday's close. Note that our algorithm does NOT consider qualitative factors (such as involvement of activist investors).